Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy 63rd Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Tom & Peggy (Camplejohn) Lange were married on November 26, 1949 at Holy Cross Church in Euclid, Ohio.
"I now present to you, Mr & Mrs. Thomas Lange!"
November 26, 1949 - Holy Cross Church - Euclid, Ohio
The reception was held at the Tudor Arms Hotel in Cleveland, Ohio.
Proud Parents: The Langes and Camplejohns
The Wedding Party
Teamwork like this has been their secret to 63 years of marital bliss!
[I don't think I've ever been to the Tudor Arms Hotel.  I just searched to learn a little bit of its history and discovered that it was recently renovated after falling into disrepair and being vacant for several years.  It's now a DoubleTree hotel.  I think we need to make a family trip there sometime.]

And here's what 63 years of marriage may get you - 6 children (and spouses - a.k.a. "The Outlaws"), 12 grandchildren, 2 great-grandchildren... and counting!


I couldn't have asked for two better role models. I love you Mom & Dad!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments: