I mentioned there were 2 soccer games on Saturday. Victoria's team is really starting to hit their stride. They are playing as confidently and aggressively as I've ever seen. They got another win on Saturday in a great team effort.
 |
| Victoria moving the ball up-field. |
 |
| Raising a cheer to their opponents after the game - with Coach Karri and Coach Patrick |
Matthew's team has fallen on a tough stretch. They played a fast and talented team to a scoreless tie in the 1st half, then ran out of gas in the 2nd half and ended up losing 2-0.
 |
| Matthew taking the kick after an off-side call. |
What started as a sunny, warm day turned into a cold, windy and overcast day. We were freezing by the end of Matthew's game... happy to hustle home, eat some chili and watch a little college football.
Karri decided to try to get some yard work done and I went out to get the leaves off the driveway before the rains came. I wasn't out there for 10 minutes when the clouds opened up and it started pouring - first rain, then hail. I took it as a sign from God that I should go back in and watch some more football.
No comments:
Post a Comment