Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sunset Walk

Lot's of nature posts and pictures recently.  Might give the impression that that's all I do with myself.  I  wish...

It was a crazy work day today.  I felt like I was going non-stop all day.  And still have a bunch more to do tonight.  At 6:15, I decided I needed to get some fresh air and stretch my legs.  Jack was more than happy to accompany me on a walk/run.

There were noticeably more people out tonight than usual - I suspect in hopes of seeing a repeat of last night's Orca show. It was a great night to be out - clear skies, colorful sunset, cool temperature.

Here's a shot of the Olympic Mountains, just before sunset - take from up on the bluff.  The sun was well to the left of this view.


A few minutes later.


Fisherman on the beach.


No comments: