![]() |
| Watch out Washingtonians! |
I vividly remember my first experience driving with my dad in the family Oldsmobile (Eastover Rd. to Richmond to Thornbury to Parkview to Mayview to Wilshire... and home again; not realizing that I needed to break to make that right turn onto Thornbury - whoops). Hard to believe that was 33 years ago and now I get to experience it from the other seat with my own son.
Truth be told, Thomas has been behind the wheel with me in the passenger seat a couple times already. Our annual camping trip on the Washington coast provided a couple (safe) driving opportunities last June. And he's driven at Karri's parents ranch a couple times too (both cars and tractors!).
Like most teens, he's been looking forward to this for a long time. It's going to be a long 12 months before he gets the real thing though!
Congrats, T!

No comments:
Post a Comment