In a previous post I mentioned how travel always screws up my routine. Apparently holidays do too. I'm off to a bad start with blogging in 2013. But I'm committed to getting back in the groove.
Here's a quick wrap-up of Christmas 2012 - in pictures with brief captions...
 |
| I lied in my previous post... did get some pictures of our stop at the Great Seattle Wheel downtown. Fun day - from Karri's phone. |
 |
| Christmas Eve silliness with Mimi! |
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| A rare photo of the whole family! |
 |
| Kids with Mimi & PopPop |
 |
| Home stretch on the puzzle |
 |
| Royalty at Christmas Eve dinner! Crowns courtesy of our toy 'poppers' a Christmas tradition |
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| Moments before the start of Christmas morning chaos |
 |
| A photo puzzle - from our summer visit with cousins on Paw Paw Lake (MI) |
 |
| Hmmm.... another clue/puzzle to find a present... |
 |
| Found it! A new ping-pong table! |
All-in-all, we had a great Christmas. It was really fun being home, spending quality time with the kids, and having Mimi & PopPop here with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment